- RSS Channel Showcase 3999338
- RSS Channel Showcase 1842522
- RSS Channel Showcase 3083957
- RSS Channel Showcase 6153789
Articles on this Page
- 09/22/17--09:38: _luminaire welcomes ...
- 09/29/17--17:26: _new from fferrone d...
- 10/14/17--04:12: _chicago design week...
- 10/14/17--23:24: _schindler’s west ho...
- 10/16/17--01:08: _same porsche 918 sp...
- 10/17/17--13:27: _a serendipitous mom...
- 10/18/17--11:08: _ventura lambrate is...
- 10/20/17--14:48: _flagship apple mich...
- 10/22/17--10:50: _chicago architectur...
- 09/22/17--09:38: luminaire welcomes cassina back to the family.
- 09/29/17--17:26: new from fferrone design this fall.
- 10/14/17--04:12: chicago design week—17 happenings.
- 10/14/17--23:24: schindler’s west hollywood kings road house.
- 10/16/17--01:08: same porsche 918 spyder spotted in south beach & west hollywood.
- 10/20/17--14:48: flagship apple michigan avenue on the chicago river opens.
- 10/22/17--10:50: chicago architecture biennial 22 > 28 october 2017 weekly calendar.
the iconic italian brand is now available in all luminaire showrooms as well the company’s online store.
this season felicia ferrone introduces several new collections that capture the spirit of entertaining. each of these pieces are unique in their silhouette and function and recall a time when entertaining with friends and family was an art form.
this year’s design week is 7 days worth of programming and events dedicating to the topic at hand — a deep examination of the various intersections impacting the design world and our broader communities.
the home is significant as many consider it to be the first modern dwelling in the u.s. built in 1922 on what looks to be a big field the conceptual home inspired observation and study then and continues to do so today.
last weekend at hotel jeremy in west hollywood two cars catch our eye in our parking lot. one is a 2018 matte metallic grey aston martin db11, the other a 2018 porsche 918 spyder. what stands out with each car…the db11, omg what a sound. the 918, omg what a paint job though may not […]
this article intends to provoke an ongoing conversation re chicago's design history. let's begin with a philosophy of "one must look back to move forward" and with elements necessary to this narrative -- in chronological order... bauhaus movement, lászló moholy-nagy, new bauhaus in chicago, the chicago design archive, and chicago designer steve liska
one of main venues in recent years during milan’s annual design week in april, ventura lambrate, has shut down. the crowds and content that came to the area has come with a price. gentrification. “the success of ventura lambrate also meant that the area came into development,” said margriet vollenberg, founder and curator of ventura projects.
you gotta to love this architecture and design. airy, transparent, with a paper-thin carbon-fiber roof.
studio mumbai brings architects into the making process with workshop team of over 100 crafts-people, artisans, and builders to what principal bijoy jain calls 'making a sound and getting a response'.